I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I love the holidays, but am so glad when all of the rushing around like a chicken with my head cutoff is done!! I am one of those people that doesn't ever start shopping early. My kids would be thrilled if I did!! You see, and yes I admit it, I cannot keep a secret very well. I will buy something and put it away and then one day out of the blue, just give it to them. On the flip side, I save alot of money by waiting until the final rush. I couldn't believe the sales!!
I haven't quite gotten used to our girls not wanting to go and see Santa and not having to leave out milk and cookies for the fat man. I remember when they would swear that they heard the reindeer on the roof and heard Santa come in the middle of the night. It really bums me out that they aren't really into that anymore. We never even got to watch my Christmas movies this year!!
Yesterday was my birthday, so we went out to the movies and seen "Bedtime Stories". What a cute movie. It was much better than the last Disney movie, "Bolt". That one was really a disappointment!! We had a great day, no stress and no slaving away.
Well, the husband just walked in and dinner isn't ready...... gotta go!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a safe and Happy New Year! Wish we were close enough to ring it in with ya! Having some guests here tonight, but just laying low.
ReplyDeletePs...have fun with the fam at the Christmas party Sat. I'd say wish we could go, but it would be a lie! You may have to down a few beers before you go. Represent us well!
You've relaxed long enough! How about a new post, woman!
ReplyDelete